Dear friends of CPDP,
We are very pleased to let you know that the registration for CPDP2022 is now open!
REGISTER HERE and take advantage of our early bird rates till 10 December 2021.
Reasons why you should attend CPDP2022
- A leading international multi-stakeholder conference on privacy and data protection in Europe and around the world
- Be at the heart of the privacy and data protection debate in Brussels or attend a part of the conference online
- 3 days, 85 panels, workshops and special sessions with more than 400 international speakers from academia, public and private sectors and civil society
- 1000+ attendees from 60 countries
- Valuable networking opportunities with leaders in the field
- See promising PhD students and experienced researchers presenting their work
- We are introducing CPDP Global: an innovative formula focusing the privacy and data protection lens on Asia, Latin-America, Africa, and North-America. The CPDP Global sessions will be available to follow online at a small fee.
- New to CPDP2022 is the curated bookstand. We invited one of our favorite bookshops to select and present a surprising literature list at the conference. If you like to suggest your 'Best Of' titles for this selection or a book launch, please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to announce that an updated preliminary programme for CPDP2022 will soon be released on our website! A more detailed version will be released in December.
Currently, we plan for CPDP2022 to be an in-person conference on January 26-28, while still closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure a safe conference environment.
We look forward to welcoming you again in person to CPDP2022!
The Programming Committee and the Scientific Committee.