It started in 2007
- * incl. 1 copy of the CPDP2018 Conference Book, which will be sent by post after the Conference
- The registration fee covers entrance to 1, 2 or 3 full days of conference and all side events on these days, coffee breaks, lunch and VAT.
- If you have registered as academic, student, NGO or press you will be asked to upload a proof of status during registration
(scan student/personnel card, NGOs company registration numbers or website, presscard).
- Start-up is defined as: Under 3-years old & pre-revenue. Status will be reviewed.
- For questions regarding registration please contact Ms. Laurence Schepens, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speakers, Chairs and Moderators will receive a URL to register.
- Name and affiliation data is only shared with partners and sponsors when participants opt-in for this during registration.
- You can reserve your hotel room through the online registration form. Check the choosen hotels, their location and their tariffs here.
Conference registration fee is waived for journalists. Journalists can register by contacting Laurence Schepens at email@example.com or onsite at the registration desk during the conference days. Please note that an official press card is mandatory. If you don’t have a press card, please send us a proof that you are on assignment from a media outlet.